Sunday, August 31, 2008

McKee Babies

Last weekend we went to visit one of my college friends and her family in Reading, PA. This was the first time that they met Sam and the first time that we met their 18 month old son. We had a great time watching our kids play together and we had some great conversations about faith, marriage and raising kids. We look forward to many more weekend visits as our kids grow! (As of Saturday, we have two more McKee babies to add to the group...welcome twin boys Owen and Eli!)

2 comments:

Beth said...

We'll have to photoshop Owen and Eli in! Granted, they'd be the size of Maddie's calf, but still... : )

Kelly said...

Your pics of those three turned out so much better than mine!! Mind if I steal them when I finally get around to blogging? I know, I'm a total blogging loser. We had such a great time with you! xoxo