
I got Samuel's highchair set up and it is so much easier to feed him in that. He can pound his hands on the tray but can't bend his head back so I can actually get the spoon to his mouth. We tried carrots tonight and as you can see he had a much stronger reaction to it than the squash. He made lots of yucky faces and actually spit it back out! I think that maybe it was a bit too thick for him...so we will water it down a bit and try again tomorrow. I don't think I will continue to do a post for every new food he tries but instead I will probably do one post summarizing all of the veggies he has tried and then another one for fruits (you can tell he is the first baby, our poor second child probably won't even have a blog!) So until then enjoy these carrot shots.

2 comments:
Ian had the exact same reaction to carrots! (hmm...and he still doesn't really like them...) What a sweet guy! I'm glad you're enjoying the food "experience"!!
He looks good in that highchair! Lookin gforward to seeing you this weekend.
Post a Comment