Friday, June 27, 2008

So Long, Farewell

This past Thursday was our last play date with our friends Janice and Abby before they move to Texas. We had a great few months hanging out with them and we always knew that we had something fun to do on Thursdays. Look at how much they have grown!

April 24, 2008
Sam 11 weeks
Abby 13 weeks

June 26, 2008
Sam 20 weeks
Abby 22 weeks


In honor of our last play date, we decided to do one last photo shoot of our little ones who have become friends (they actually like to stare at each other and talk). They were a little easier to work with this time, especially since they can sit up against the couch without much assistance.

This is typical...Abby is so interested in Samuel, but he is looking at Mommy!

He is really just trying to eat her headband!

This is my favorite...she is SO sweet!

Janice...your friendship these past few months has been invaluable and I am so thankful that we met that day in the nursing room at church. God knew that we needed each other as we were trying to figure out how to take care of our little babies. Thanks for all of the phone calls, advice, snacks/dinners at your house and most of all your friendship. You and Abby will be greatly missed! We can't wait to come and visit you in TX.



1 comment:

Janice said...

Awwww. I want to cry! I am so glad that we met too. God knew we needed each other. I will love telling Abby about her first "boyfriend" and showing her pics of Sam and her. We will definitely have to have a play weekend in Texas! Yee-haw! (is that what they say in Texas? I'm a dork.)