Friday, January 11, 2008

Big Feet


With only 5 more weeks to go we are getting so excited to meet this little one that has taken over my body. As you can see above, the baby is definitely getting bigger...and so are my feet. I took so much pride in the fact that for 34 weeks of this pregnancy I still had lovely ankles and skinny feet, but alas pride comes before the fall. Out of nowhere my feet have seemed to double in size and only if I squint my eyes and turn my head sideways can I tell where my ankles were. The only shoes that I can wear comfortably are my crocs, and thank goodness for them! When I start to get cranky I remind myself that it is such small price to pay for such a wonderful blessing!

This past weekend we put the finishing touches on the nursery and it turned out great. It has such a warm, homey feeling to it. The crib is much nicer than it appeared in the store and all the bedding is on it and it is just waiting for a little baby to sleep in it. This weekend my goal is to take down all of the Christmas decorations. I have this fear that if they don't get taken down soon, the baby will arrive and then our house will be Christmas themed until summer!

1 comment:

bross said...

The room looks great! We are so excited for you guys. I cant wait to tell the little baby how much God loves him or her in getting the two of you as parents.
-Ben