Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Levi - 15 Months

Love the expression...Sam actually took this picture!

It is hard to believe that Levi is already 15 months! We are having a very busy fall so I have not taken lots of pictures, kept up with the blog, etc. I actually called to schedule Levi's 15 month doctor appointment on the day he turned 15 months. Obviously I am not on the ball these days!

Levi is a very active little guy! He is still not walking although he will stand on his own and take a step towards someone or something. He loves to use chairs to get around and still scoots around on his bum. Levi (unlike Sam) gets into everything and my house usually looks like a tornado hit by the end of the day. His favorite activity is turning the TV off and on 100 times a day and of course pulling out every book in the toy cabinet (he is doing this as I type). He is very expressive and loves to point at everything. He is saying: mama, dada, brother (a new one that he says very rarely), ball, ball-ball (for football), car and nana (which means food, drink). I hear nana all day long...that boy can out eat all of us! We love our little blue-eyed, blond hair boy!


No comments: