Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Daddy's Boy vs. Mama's Boy

So Sam doesn't really like me much these days...he only wants his Daddy. He got hurt last night and I thought "ok, now he will want me." Nope...only wanted Daddy to comfort him. In some ways it is sweet to see the close relationship that the are forming BUT it is hard to not take it personally. I almost cried about it last night. He is 2.5 years old going on 10 it seems and I just feel like he is so grown up already and doesn't need me anymore. I am hoping he outgrows this stage soon.
Then there is Levi who screams and cries when I am out of the house (for 1.5 hours for Luke the other night) and only seems to be happy when I am holding him or he can see me. He is without a doubt a Mama's boy! So I am really trying to enjoy this time right now because it won't be too long till he wants to wrestle with Daddy :)

No comments: