Wednesday, March 10, 2010

24 Weeks - Baby #2

Just like my first pregnancy with Sam, now that the morning sickness is gone...I feel wonderful! I am a little more tired this time around...but I am chasing a toddler around (and picking him up) all day so that is to be expected I guess. The baby is moving a lot these days and Luke has been able to feel the baby kick for a few weeks now. Sam is still kinda "whatever" about the baby...we talk about it and he knows it is in my belly...but that is about it. I am sure these last 16 weeks will go quickly with spring and summer on the way. There is a lot to do to make the office into a nursery!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

There is so much I love about this picture! Your glow, and joy, and Samuel lookin' like "I'm not so sure about all of this..." xoxo