Monday, February 8, 2010

20 Weeks Pregnant

I am half-way through this pregnancy and it seems like quite the accomplishment because of how sick I was in the beginning. I am feeling great these days and am enjoying feeling the baby move. Today was my 20 week check-up and the big ultrasound! First, NO we did not find out the gender. The baby looks great, all of the parts are there and working right. This baby is obsessed with their hands and both hands were near the mouth the whole time. We even saw the baby sucking their thumb...so cute! Enjoy the video!


Sucking Thumb

3 comments:

The Schneiders said...

How fun! Ultrasound videos are so amazing to watch! I'm voting girl!

Janice said...

Awww....how cute!!! I'm so happy you are feeling better amd enjoying the pregnancy now! You look awesome and are really making me wich I were pregnant right now! I'm so glad you are waiting to find out the sex again this time. I LOVED waiting until the end...such an awesome moment! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Love the video--that's so cool. I always think the still shots just aren't the same. And I was just thinking that it's about time you post a belly pic! I guess I need to be better with checking up on your blog!