So I am about 80% done with Sam's room at the new house. I decided to put away all of the nursery decorations when we moved here and decided to go with a truck/transportation theme that will last him through his toddlers years. All we have left to do is add white wooden blinds, hem the curtains and find a nice white floor lamp (there is no over-head lighting upstairs). I lucked out and because I found some great things at yard sales, I was able to do Sam's room for very cheap!
Loving the new room! (Helicopter picture from cousin Nik...FREE)
Train table bought at yard sale $25
Adorable Target picture $25 (safety note: we made sure Sam could not reach this picture or that if a door was slammed, it would not fall)
Navy curtains $40 for two windows, 2 curtain rods $4 at yard sale
Shelf taken from master bedroom, painted white...FREE
5 comments:
that train table is a huge score!
it was so great seeing you all at lc3 last weekend:)
looks great! I can't wait to see more projects and good deals. I love the $0.25 bookends!
Super cute! Great ideas and the cheap prices make it an even bigger score! Hope to see it in person someday : )
Love it! He's a lucky little boy to have such a great room:-)
Adorable!
Post a Comment